Thank you to Planting Potatoes for nominating me for The Sunshine Award! The Sunshine Award honors bloggers who “bring a little bit of positivity and sunshine into the lives of others.” I am pleased and blessed that I was nominated for the award. It is my prayer that I will make a positive difference or bring sunshine into the lives of others with my blog.
The Rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it…… Thanks Planting Potatoes!
2. Write 7 interesting things about yourself.
3. Pass on the award to 7 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.
7 Interesting Things About Me
1) I am the daughrter of a King – King of Kings, my Lord Jesus — He is the first love of my life.
2) I have a strong appreciation and love for my family — both immediate and extended.
3) I have worked for the same organization for 35 years — starting as a secretary and have been an IT director for the last 12-15 years.
4) I am a prayer warrior with a heart for intercession on behalf of others
5) I enjoy writing, especially Christian devotionals or pieces
6) I make banana pudding from scratch — no instant pudding — cooked on the range from scratch
7) I am married to my 2nd husband, a wonderful Christian man who is the spiritual leader of our home, and 2nd only to Jesus in my life.
I am fairly new to WordPress, but here are 7 of my favorite blogs, but certainly not all of the ones I am coming to enjoy. I hope that you will check them out.
1) Living by Matthew16:25 http://matthew1625.com/ For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
2) Pastor Mike Says http://pastormikesays.wordpress.com Todays topics through the eyes of Jesus
3) My Life Uncut…Almost http://mylifeuncutalmost.wordpress.com life faith journal random
4) MandysPath http://mandyspath.wordpress.com Where He Leads! This is one of the first blogs that I followed.
5) The Word is God http://thewordisgod.wordpress.com Simple questions answered by scripture verses.
6) FaithChecks http://faithchecks.wordpress.com A Place to Fill Up on Earth (This is also one of the first blogs that I followed.)
7) No Ruff Days http://noruffdays.com/2012/04/11 ~ ..hope to make a good day better and a ruff day good. Please enjoy a new dog picture a day.